Last updated on [30th Sep '2020]
A. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
B. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
a) information such as your name, job title, postal address (home and business), telephone number, mobile phone number and email address;
b) any business information in connection with any project or any contractual relationship with the Company or provide by you voluntarily;
c) your user id and password and other security related information for accessing the Website;
d) information collected from publicly available resources, public data bases and credit rating agencies;
e) information about any litigation or other legal proceedings against you;
f) information about your health to understand you have any disability or require any special assistance;
g) information provided in your application for any job with the Company like your experience, qualifications, your current compensation package and expected compensation package, references etc;
h) details of all your visits to the Company’s premises;
i) information to verify your identify which may be required to provide you with the response that you may seek through our ‘contact us’ link.
j) Email communications which may be sent to the Company will be routed through our systems and stored in our systems;
h) Tracking technologies may automatically record information such as domain and host names, other information about your geographic location, IP addresses, browser software and operating system types, your manner of connecting to the Internet (e.g., connection speed through narrowband or broadband access), and dates and times that our Website is accessed, hardware model, device hardware information, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, phone number, serial number, current software version, mobile country code, mobile network, MAC address, cookies, pixels and settings of the devices you use to access our Website;
k) information which you may provide including your profile photo, profile name etc;
l) your facial scanning though facial recognition software;
m) your location through your device’s GPS signal or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain services and enable the location function on your device;
n) other personal data notwithstanding its relevance to the services provided by the Company;
o) personal data about your membership of a professional or trade association or union, personal health data;
2. We may collect personal information about you under number of circumstances including (i) when you or your organisation visit, make an enquiry or otherwise interact on the Website;(ii) personal meetings and exchanging business cards and contacts; or (iii) when you or your organisation offer to provide services to us.
3. You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third -party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
4. In general, the users to the Website can access the Website’s home page and browse some areas of the Website, without disclosing any Personal Information.
5. However, the Company tracks information provided by visitor’s browser, including the website the visitor came from (known as the referring URL), the type of browser used and other information that does not personally identify any visitor of the Website. This may include installation of cookies and collection of other session data.
6. We do not have any system to collect Personal Information automatically. In order to use our services, you will have to register with us and provide Personal Information. It is completely optional on your part to provide Personal Information and register with us. However, you will not be able to avail any of our services unless you register with us and provide the Personal Information.
C. USE AND PROCESSING OF DATA/ INFORMATION
1. The information collected by the Company may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
a) to verify your identity and confirm your eligibility to access and use our Website and the services made available through our Website;
b) to provide software solutions and services which you may have requested, including online or legal technology services or solutions as instructed or requested by you or your organisation;
c) to manage and oversee your or your organisation's business relationship with the Company, including processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection and support and maintenance services;
d) to comply with our legal obligations, compliance obligations (including obligations under export laws, trade sanction and embargoes, money laundering, financial and credit check, fraud and crime prevention and detection purposes) and may contact you to confirm your identity which may be relevant for compliance purposes;
e) to allowing you to create your own profile on our Website in order to avail our services without having to provide personal information again every time you access our Website;
f) to analyse and improve our services and communications with you;
g) to secure and manage access to our premises, information technology and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems and to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
h) to monitor and check compliance with our policies and standards;
i) to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations including reporting to and/or being audited by national and international regulatory authorities;
j) to enable vendors and service providers to provide various services subscribed by you including contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, information technology services, and other similar services;
k) to comply with court orders and exercise and/or defend legal rights of the Company;
l) for any purpose related, incidental and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your Personal Information was provided to us.
m) if you submit your review about our services then it will be published on our Website and other customers will be able to view you reviews and experiences and other details shared with us;
n) dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities;
o) assisting you in choosing our products and services and the corresponding support and maintenance;
p) responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding our services;
q) communicate with you regarding the services that you avail from us and respond to your questions and comments;
r) notifying you about our new services, sharing articles, blogs, newsletters, promotional materials and other important information regarding our services for legitimate business purposes;
s) to conduct survey about how satisfied our customers are and for improving our performance and provide better services to the customer;
t) legitimate business purposes; and
u) responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
v) In addition, the processing may be based on your consent where you have expressly given that to us.
D. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We do not sell or rent any Personal Information.
2. We may share your Personal Information to our partners, associates, service providers and third parties who may handle our data management, newsletter and email distribution, conducting surveys, events, and promotions, as necessary or appropriate:
a) to carry out services on behalf of the Company under contract;
b) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
c) to comply with any legal process whether local or foreign;
d) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
e) to enforce our General Website Terms and policies;
f) when the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others;
g) to protect our rights or property, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others;
h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
i) to third parties on a confidential basis for the purposes of collecting your feedback on the provision of products and services by the Company and to help us measure our performance and to improve and promote our products and services;
j) with companies providing services for money laundering activities, credit risk and other fraud and crime prevention acitivities and companies providing similar services, including financial institutions, credit rating agencies and regulatory bodies;
k) with any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations;
l) with courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies or lawyers or other parties where it is reasonably necessary for the Company to exercise or defend a legal or equitable claim;
m) with third party service providers to process personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions only. The Company will be responsible for your Personal Information and have control over the same and will use appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law to ensure the integrity and security of your Personal Information when engaging such service providers;
3. We may share your information to third parties and investors in connection with potential acquisition of Company’s assets, mergers, sale, financing etc wherein the details of user information are transferred as part of the assets of the Company.
4. Your data/ information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein.
5. Your personal information will be retained with us as long as you continue to use your account on our Website or as long as we continue to have a business need to do so, unless a longer period is required by applicable law.
E. SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING FEATURE
We have our social media platforms and you will be able to connect us through such social media platforms. In such case we may be able to identify you and relate the information shared through social media platforms with the information that we already have about you. Depending on your usage settings on social media platforms, all information shared by you may be available to others including your friends and general public.
We have taken steps and adopted industry-standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All electronic financial transactions performed through our Website are covered by encryption technology. All your personal information and data are stored on secured servers and are password and firewall protected. However, no transmission of electronic data can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As such, we cannot guarantee or certify the safety of any information transmitted or otherwise provided to us or received from us. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over internet / cellular / data networks and will not hold the Company responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless the Company has been grossly and willfully negligent.
1. Your Personal Information will primarily be stored in an electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form.
3. Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
4. We will provide you with the right to review, access and modify the Personal Information that we maintain about you depending on technical feasibility and requirements of applicable laws. We may perform verification before providing you access to this Personal Information. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you.
6. You can request the Company to delete the Personal Information provided by you to the Company by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com. However, please note that correction or deletion of certain information or data may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website or your access to certain features of the Website. You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted and/or is prohibited from being deleted under any applicable law or in lieu of law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings.
H. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
The General Website Terms shall be subject to English law and any dispute, claim, matter of construction or interpretation arising out of or relating to the website, including the General Website Terms, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
To want more further details about Information Security related details. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org